The Hypnobabies Home Study Option
Q) Should I take a Hypnobabies class or do the home study course?
A) Our Hypnobabies Home Study Course for Expectant Mothers is being used with great success by mothers all over the world right now, and it contains the same basic curriculum, hypnosis scripts and cues, but we suggest that anyone who is near a Hypnobabies Instructor take our Hypnobabies Class with a Certified Hypnobabies Instructor (HCHI certified). The benefits of attending a Hypnobabies Class include:
- More detailed information on every subject
- Additional handouts
- 5 Hypnobabies scripts in a booklet, including our very important Visualize Your Birth script (which is not in the home study course)
- Hypnosis demonstrations of all Hypnobabies techniques
- Depth assessment of each student’s hypnosis levels by the Hypnobabies instructor
- Phone consultations with your Hypnobabies Instructor
- Prenatal exercise demonstration and practice
- Full hands-on training for the Birth Partner, including the Birth Partner’s Guide Booklet and the Birth Partner’s hypnosis CD
- Techniques from the book “Back Labor No More”, and in-depth explanations, demonstrations and practice of the Belly Lift from this book (so important)
- Optimal Fetal Positioning explanations and demonstrations to prevent posterior presentation
- Our Birthing Rehearsal in Class # 6, which is invaluable for helping each Hypno-Mom fully understand and experience their Hypnobabies techniques in a birthing scenario, complete with Birth Balls, changing positions, walking etc. It is also great practice for the Birth Partner to use his deepening cues and techniques that help the mom so wonderfully during labor. This helps build the confidence level of Mom and the Birth Partner tremendously.
Personally, I (Jenn) couldn't agree more!
We have lots of laughs in my classes and I always encourage my students to exchange contact information which leads to lasting friendships. I always welcome my students to 'my family' - I love staying in touch with the families who take my classes and hold regular annual events. The birth of your baby is such a special event and deserves to have as much celebration involved as possible!